Get ready for a celebration like no other as we bid farewell to the harvest season in style at the first ever “EPIC Wineries – Harvest Festival”! Hosted out front of Pelee Island Winery in charming Kingsville, this event is your ticket to a day of wine-filled fun.
The EPIC Wineries – End of Harvest Festival is your chance to revel in the fruits of the vineyards’ labor and celebrate the art of winemaking. Join us at the enchanting front grass area of Pelee Island Winery as we come together to toast to the end of a successful harvest season.
Order Tickets here at the link below
What to Expect:
- Grape Stomping Competition: Step back in time and experience the age-old tradition of grape stomping. It’s not just a competition; it’s a celebration of history.
- Barrel Rolling Competition: Watch or participate in the thrilling barrel rolling competition as participants navigate barrels through a challenging course.
- Wine Tastings: Savour the flavours of the season with wine tastings by participating EPIC wineries. Sample a wide variety of exceptional wines, from fresh whites to robust reds.
- Harvest Tradition: Immerse yourself in the rich tradition of tasting semi-fermented wines, a unique experience that truly embodies the spirit of the harvest season.
- Live Bands: Let the rhythm move you as local live bands set the stage for a day filled with music, dancing, and fun.
- Informational Booths: Discover the secrets of winemaking with educational and interactive booths. Gain insights into the world of wine from the experts.
- Local Vendors: Support local artisans and vendors as they showcase their crafts, offering a variety of unique products.
- Food Trucks: Satisfy your cravings with mouthwatering offerings from a selection of food trucks that complement the wine tastings perfectly.
Tickets for this event are priced at $30 (General admission) or $10 (Designated drivers). Includes entrance to the event, access to bands, and 3 wine tastings from the EPIC wineries of your choice, offering unbeatable value for an unforgettable day of celebration.
A portion of ticket sales will be donated to “Vinequity,” a charitable organization dedicated to ensure that people who identify as Black, Indigenous or People of Colour (including BIPOC people who identify as LGBTQ+ or are living with a disability) that work in all aspects of the wine industry are given equitable treatment and opportunities to access, grow and thrive as visible leaders in the Canadian Wine Industry. Learn more here.
Stay tuned for updates on our event website, social media, and email newsletters. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest news and sneak peeks.
Come be a part of this EPIC celebration! Get your tickets now and secure your spot at the EPIC Wineries – End of Harvest Festival. Cheers to a fantastic harvest season!
Location:Kingsville Winery455 Seacliff Drive, Kingsville, ON N9Y 2K5, Canada