The holiday season is in full swing and we’ve put together a Holiday Bucketlist filled with items you might want to try over the next few weeks to help you get into the holiday spirit!
- Decorate your home with Christmas lights and decorations, if you haven’t done so already! Get festive. See if there are any decorations you can make yourself at home or take a workshop at Anna’s Flowers for a DIY Centrepiece.
- Hand write Christmas cards for friends and family. Handwritten cards never go out of style and the personal touch goes a long way.
- Bake and decorate some cookies OR take a cookie decorating class with Kings Bakeshop at Anna’s Flowers.
- Visit Bright Lights Windsor at Jackson Park where you can shop from local vendors and take a walk through the light show.
- Do a Winter Wine Tour and visit all of the wineries here in Windsor-Essex County. You can shop our holiday wines here.
- Go ice skating or skiing.
- Donate to charities and give gifts to those in need. (psst – our tasting bar is by donation!)
- Attend some markets that host a variety of local businesses to get some last minute Christmas shopping done.
- Watch Christmas movies and TV specials. There’s so many options to choose from on Netflix.
- Attend a Christmas parade or other festive community event.
- Go for a walk or hike in your local park – bonus points if you catch a snowfall.
- Build a snowman or have a snowball fight.
- Host a Christmas party or gathering for friends and family. We’ve put together a list of wines that will pair with any gathering you decide to host or attend!
- Volunteer your time at a soup kitchen or shelter to help those in need.
- Do a Secret Santa game.
- Bring your friends or family together for a few wine tasting games. Here’s 10 you can choose from!
What other items do you have on your 2022 Holiday Bucketlist this year? Looking for some last minute gift items? We have more than just wine!