PELEE ISLAND WINERY IS NOW ACCEPTING RÉSUMÉS FOR THE 2017 SUMMER SEASON ON PELEE ISLAND. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AND LIVE ON PELEE ISLAND
Available to work full time - either:
Beginning of May to Labour Day OR
Beginning of May to end of October
Job Title: PAVILION TOUR GUIDE
Tour Guides are responsible for leading tour groups in an informative and interesting manner throughout their visit to the Pelee Island Wine Pavilion, executing retail associate functions and performing daily maintenance duties.
* Ability to speak professionally in public to large groups.
* Knowledge of wine an asset.
* Provide advice about merchandise using suggestive selling to customers.
* Good customer service skills.
* Punctual, reliable and energetic.
* Ability to operate a computerized cash register and process payments an asset.
* Experience in fast paced food & beverage establishment an asset
* Ability to work as a team and independently.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Retail experience, and Class "F" Driver's License are assets but not required. Smart Serve is
* Ability to lift 35lbs / 16kg (minimum 1 case of wine).
* Must be able to work weekends as part of a 40 hour week.
Terms of Employment:
* Seasonal Temporary Full-Time (minimum 40 hrs per week)
* Training will be provided.
* Accommodations are provided on Pelee Island at no charge (refundable deposit only)
* Wage $11.40 per hour plus bonus (conditional to working through contract end date).
Résumés will be accepted until March 31st, 2017
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward cover letter, résumé and availability by mail, fax or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your Smart Serve certificate #, class of driver’s licence and availability dates.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PELEE ISLAND:
Check out these sites: www.pelee.com or www.pelee.org
Pelee Island Winery (Vineyards) is now accepting resumes for 2017 Seasonal Vineyard Labourers.
Must be available to work and live on Pelee Island February to October 2017
Job Title: Vineyard labourer
Responsible for pruning, tying, suckering, Trellis work, Tucking, Hoeing, Cultivating harvest.
Terms of Employment:
- Seasonal temporary full time
- Training will be provided
- Wage $11.40 per hour
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please forward cover letter, resume and availability by mail or email to:
Pelee Island Winery and Vineyards Inc
455 Seacliff Drive